Monday 11 April 2011

Spoke Too Soon

So by the time I was half way through The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group I was beginning to feel somewhat abused myself. I found that the plot lost its drive and started wandering aimlessly through a series of unlikely events. There was certainly nothing to capture my interest for the 2nd half of the book. You may think differently on this point and I would be interested to get your feedback.
Yep, by the time some of the characters had revealed that they were actually vampires (!) I felt that Jinks was trying to meet a publisher deadline; there was a sense of desperation in the unfolding of events towards the end. And did I miss the climax? Or was there none??
So see what you think. Personally, I wouldn't recommend this book. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment